Brother DR730 Compatible Drum Unit
- 12,000 Pages
Save 75% on Brother DR730 drum with our compatible drum unit. Our compatible Brother drum is engineered to meet the highest standards and quality. It is reliable and provides consistent print results from the beginning to last. In addition, this drum unit can handle 3-4 toner changes before needing a replacement. Our compatible Brother DR730 drum prints up to 12,000 pages and works with Brother TN730, TN760, and TN770.
Do you run a small business and have a limited budget? This affordable drum unit is an excellent option to lower your printing costs. It performs the same way as the genuine Brother drum unit at only a fraction of the cost. So, you can enjoy excellent print quality at an affordable price.
Testing is essential in ensuring you get a top-notch product. For example, we check for compatibility by examining each Brother DR730 individually. In addition, we test for defects and ensure the quality of every drum unit before packaging.
Installation is easy too and will save you time. There are no extra steps required to install our compatible drums. They are well-designed and fit the same way as the original Brother brands.
We want you to be happy with your purchase and to feel comfortable ordering from us in the future. Thus, we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on every order for your peace of mind.
How to install Brother DR730 drum unit
- Turn the power on
- Open the front cover of your printer and pull the depleted drum unit out
- The drum and the toner cartridge will slide out as one unit
- Click down on the green lever to remove the toner cartridge from the drum unit
- Unpack the new drum unit
- Side the toner cartridge back into the new drum unit until it clicks into place
- Slide the corona wire back and forth a few times to prep the drum
- Make sure the corona wire is back in the home position
- Slide the drum back into the printer
- Close the cover, and your printer is ready
Please note that the drum counter may need to be reset with some printers. For more information, please refer to your owner’s manual.
How often should you replace the Brother DR730 drum unit?
Generally speaking, you should replace your drum unit after 3-4 toner uses. If the drum unit is not replaced on time, you may notice streaks and smudges on your prints. This is a good indication that it is time to replace your drum unit. Most Brother printers will allow you to check if your drum is depleted or near the end. Replacing your drum unit on time ensures you get the best print result from your toner.
What toner cartridges work with the Brother DR730 drum unit?
Brother DR730 drum works with three toner cartridges. The standard Brother TN730, high yield Brother TN760, and extra-high yield Brother TN770. These cartridges are all the same but produce different page yields. The high yield and the extra-high yield print significantly more pages. However, choosing the right toner will depend on your print volume and budget.
Why is the Brother DR730 sold separately from the toner?
The drum fuses the toner powder to the paper by applying heat. Therefore, the drum unit does not need replacing as often as a toner. For example, you may need to change your drum after using 3-4 toner cartridges. This technology is efficient, better for the environment, and reduces printing costs.
Package content and product information
- This package includes (1) compatible Brother DR730 drum unit
- Prints approximately 12,000 pages
- 1-Year warranty and lifetime customer support
- Works with the following printer models: DCP-L2550DW, HL-L2350DW, HL-L2370DW, HL-L2370DW XL, HL-L2390DW, HL-L2395DW, MFC-L2710DW, MFC-L2750DW, MFC-L2750DW XL
- Product Type:
- Drum Unit
- Product Guarantee:
- 12 Months
- Shelf Life:
- 24 Months
- Page Yield:
- 12,000 Pages
- Package Quantity:
- Single pack
- OEM Number:
Oops, something went wrong. Please try again.
You are now logged in!