- Remanufactured black toner cartridge replacement for Dell 341-2916 (UG216), for use in Dell 5210 Printer Series
Remanufactured black toner cartridge replacement for Dell 341-2916 (UG216), for use in Dell 5210 Printer Series
Free Shipping Over $55*
- Orders placed before 12pm (PST) typically ship the same day
- Orders placed after 12pm (PST) ship the next business day
- West Coast Orders
Arrive in 1 - 3 Business Days
- Midwest / Central Orders
Arrive in 2 - 4 Business Days
- East Coast Orders
Arrive in 3 - 5 Business Days
Lower your business’s printing costs by using remanufactured replacement Dell 341-2916 toner cartridges from 1ink.com. These cartridges have a very high page yield that makes them perfect for use in a large office with a high volume of print work. You’ll get so much more than just a high page yield, though. Our remanufactured replacement Dell toner cartridges produce high-quality printed pages that are perfect for any project you’re working on at the office. Typed reports, monochrome images, newsletters, and even longer periodicals like a small press chapbook will all look great from start to finish. We use premium-quality toner and we run comprehensive quality inspections before, during, and after the remanufacturing process, giving you a functional product that’s guaranteed to produce professional results every time you print.
You want your print work to impress whoever happens to be reading your pages, whether it’s for school, work, or your own creative project. Buying original equipment manufacturer (OEM) Dell toner is very expensive and may keep some businesses from having easy access to professional-quality work. Our remanufactured replacement toner cartridges deliver OEM performance and print quality for less! Save over 50% off the OEM price at 1ink.com and never pay full price on print supplies again!
- Package contains one (1) remanufactured replacement Dell 341-2916 toner cartridge (UG216).
- This toner works exclusively with Dell 5210 printers.
- This cartridge can print up to 20,000 pages, based on industry-standard 5% average page coverage.