- ColorJet Printers
- Remanufactured Lexmark 80 (12A1980) Ink Cartridge, Color
Remanufactured Lexmark 80 (12A1980) Ink Cartridge, Color
100% Money Back Guarantee
- Orders placed before 12pm (PST) typically ship the same day
- Orders placed after 12pm (PST) ship the next business day
- West Coast Orders
Arrive in 1 - 3 Business Days
- Midwest / Central Orders
Arrive in 2 - 4 Business Days
- East Coast Orders
Arrive in 3 - 5 Business Days
1ink.com’s remanufactured replacement color Lexmark 80 ink cartridge delivers function and style with an incredible performance. From basic day-to-day print work to elaborate professional projects, this standard-capacity cartridge can handle it all. Our remanufactured Lexmark ink cartridges are designed to meet all of your personal, creative, and professional needs with ease. You’ll get brilliant color fidelity on every page you print, whether it’s a photograph, an original illustration, or anything else you’re working on. We understand the importance of having professional-quality work, which is why we make our ink so affordable. Make your portfolio shine with the finest print work that won’t break the bank by choosing 1ink.com.
Original equipment manufacturer (OEM) Lexmark ink may not be affordable for everyone, which is why we’re proud to offer an affordable alternative. Our remanufactured replacement ink gives you OEM quality, performance, and consistency at a price that’s over 45% below the OEM retail price. Get the best ink for the best price when you shop with 1ink.com.
- Contents of this package: one (1) remanufactured replacement Lexmark 80 ink cartridge filled with premium color ink (12A1980).
- Based on standard industry methods of performing post-manufacturing print tests, this ink cartridge can produce up to 275 pages of high-quality print work.
- This ink cartridge was designed to work with compatible printer models from the Lexmark ColorJet, OptraColor, and Z-Series. It also works with select printer models made by Brother, Kodak, and Samsung. Please see the “Related Printers” subsection below to find your compatible printer model.